Tiger and the 2-Iron "Stinger" Japanese Golf Clubs
by the way i saw lots of pro's at Vic open hit 4 Irons 155 m into a short par 3, controlled punch shots into the wind. Then a few holes later they hit 4 Iron 185-190m to a wide open par 4 so the distance quoted has to be looked at in context.... Justin Rose shows us how to hit a punch shot into the wind. The key is to shift 60% of your weight to the forward leg, and stay down on the ball. Hit a better punch shot iron into the wind. The key is to shift 60% of your weight to the forward leg, and stay down on the ball.
Tiger Woods learned to hit the stinger after stealing dad
Purposeful Iron Practice - learn to play to the safe side of the green Andrew Rice Anti-Hook Drill - hit straighter shots by doing this Jim McLean Raising Your Trajectory - hold …...by the way i saw lots of pro's at Vic open hit 4 Irons 155 m into a short par 3, controlled punch shots into the wind. Then a few holes later they hit 4 Iron 185-190m to a wide open par 4 so the distance quoted has to be looked at in context.
Something for the Weekend Hit Tiger GolfMagic
I just recently added a 21 (which I am still learning to hit; however, I have a go to shot with the fairway in a full choke stinger for 170 yards). I also have been carrying some form of "approach" hybrid (34-35*) since 2006, mainly as a backup for the 7 iron. how to eat kalonji in islam Try my tee shot stinger... Controlling trajectory is part of the fun of the game. I like hitting knockdowns because that’s the way the game was played in the old days to combat windy conditions at links courses.. How to get dog shit out of carpet
- Something for the Weekend Hit Tiger GolfMagic
- How to hit a true TW Stinger? Instruction and Playing
- Hit the Stinger! The Kennedy Academy
- How to do Stinger/Million Stab? DmC Devil May Cry
Here are Brady Rigg's tips on how to hit a stinger off the tee, from golf.com. Click this link and you can see a video of how to do it. Unfortunately, the site won't let me embed the video. Brady says you can use a fairway wood, hybrid or long iron for this shot.
- Take a divot on your iron shots to control spin, trajectory, and ball flight. Produce a clean divot on the forward side of the ball, keep the shaft of the club leaning towards your target through impact for the clubface to pinch the ball.
- Here are Brady Rigg's tips on how to hit a stinger off the tee, from golf.com. Click this link and you can see a video of how to do it. Unfortunately, the site won't let me embed the video. Brady says you can use a fairway wood, hybrid or long iron for this shot.
- Martin Hall teaches viewers how to flight the golf ball low with the famous stinger shot. Watch School of Golf Tuesdays at 8PM ET. Watch School of Golf Tuesdays at 8PM ET.
- Begin by hitting a 5-iron punch shot about 30 yards, and then gradually add distance by extending your follow-through. Once you have it, the stinger can be one of the most reliable shots in your bag.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Parkes ACT, Fisher ACT, Oxley ACT, Williamstown ACT, Karabar ACT, ACT Australia 2689
- New South Wales: Bexhill NSW, Bellbird NSW, Megalong NSW, Wakool NSW, St Ives NSW, NSW Australia 2074
- Northern Territory: Tennant Creek NT, Titjikala NT, Yarrawonga NT, Kaltukatjara NT, Numbulwar NT, Bees Creek NT, NT Australia 0871
- Queensland: Moonford QLD, Kleinton QLD, Allenstown QLD, Mena Creek QLD, QLD Australia 4023
- South Australia: Munno Para SA, Cape Jervis SA, Modbury North SA, Wild Horse Plains SA, Andrews Farm SA, Lowbank SA, SA Australia 5099
- Tasmania: Elliott TAS, Roches Beach TAS, Goshen TAS, TAS Australia 7093
- Victoria: Broughton VIC, Gladysdale VIC, The Basin VIC, Gol Gol VIC, Yarraberb VIC, VIC Australia 3007
- Western Australia: Kalbarri WA, Birchmont WA, Cape Lambert WA, WA Australia 6018
- British Columbia: Kelowna BC, Dawson Creek BC, Masset BC, Kelowna BC, Port Clements BC, BC Canada, V8W 8W2
- Yukon: Little Gold YT, Morley River YT, Klondike YT, Whitehorse YT, Klondike YT, YT Canada, Y1A 4C1
- Alberta: Calgary AB, Hardisty AB, Cochrane AB, Alix AB, Lamont AB, Lloydminster AB, AB Canada, T5K 4J3
- Northwest Territories: Lutselk'e NT, Gameti NT, Norman Wells NT, Tsiigehtchic NT, NT Canada, X1A 6L6
- Saskatchewan: Scott SK, Whitewood SK, Biggar SK, St. Gregor SK, Grand Coulee SK, Edenwold SK, SK Canada, S4P 8C5
- Manitoba: St-Pierre-Jolys MB, McCreary MB, Winnipeg Beach MB, MB Canada, R3B 3P2
- Quebec: Mont-Joli QC, Waterville QC, Baie-Comeau QC, Pont-Rouge QC, Trois-Pistoles QC, QC Canada, H2Y 2W1
- New Brunswick: Chipman NB, Drummond NB, Moncton NB, NB Canada, E3B 3H7
- Nova Scotia: Cape Breton NS, West Hants NS, North Sydney NS, NS Canada, B3J 6S5
- Prince Edward Island: Tignish PE, Lot 11 and Area PE, Alexandra PE, PE Canada, C1A 8N5
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Avondale NL, Bonavista NL, Elliston NL, Beachside NL, NL Canada, A1B 7J8
- Ontario: Bradford ON, Rydal Bank ON, Earlton ON, Georgian Heights, McKellar ON, Severn Falls ON, Farnham ON, ON Canada, M7A 2L2
- Nunavut: Gjoa Haven NU, Hall Beach NU, NU Canada, X0A 5H4
- England: Bradford ENG, Peterborough ENG, Bamber Bridge ENG, Halesowen ENG, Sheffield ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 5A1
- Northern Ireland: Bangor NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Bangor NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 6H6
- Scotland: Livingston SCO, Dunfermline SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, Dunfermline SCO, Aberdeen SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 6B4
- Wales: Swansea WAL, Neath WAL, Wrexham WAL, Wrexham WAL, Cardiff WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 3D3